Free Mac OS X software for teachers...

Tue Oct 22 19:21:25 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 22, 2002

Dear SW List Members:
A programmer just sent this message to me. Teachers in the US can receive a free copy of the Mac OS X operating system, called "Jaguar"... For those considering this, I would highly recommend it...if nothing more...just for the translation software built into the desktop...and the fact that it never crashes!  Val ;-)

>Val...
>You may be able to qualify for this:

>[2]  Apple Gives Jaguar Away to All U.S. K-12 Teachers

>Apple's "X for Teachers" program gives a free copy of Mac OS X v10.2 "Jaguar" to every K-12 teacher in the U.S. The free copy of "Jaguar" is accompanied by free copies of iMovie for digital video editing, iPhoto for organizing and sharing digital photos, and iTunes for building a digital audio library. Go to:
> http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2002/oct/17macosx.html

Sutton at SignWriting.org

Sign Languages are written languages!