New Posting: Official SSS for SignBank 2002

Mon Sep 9 20:27:11 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
September 9, 2002

Thank you, Stefan, for this very nice message. Congratulations on
your successful workshop using SignWriting!

Are you saying you used the new document listing the SSS in your
workshop? It was a help to you?....I know the BaseSymbols have to be
turned in some handshapes in that PDF...Hope that was not a confusion
for your students...

I hope to post a newer version of the same document soon -

Thanks for telling us about all you are doing -  and congrats once again -

Val ;-)