SignBank Navigation Panels

Tue Sep 17 14:49:07 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
September 17, 2002

Dear SW List:
This is my last message on languages for awhile, since I have to
return to completing the 2000 GIFs for symbols in SignBank. We cannot
sort SW dictionaries properly, if I do not complete those GIFs...

But here are examples of the Naviagation Panels in different
languages. Each language has a Navigation Panel in SignBank....

SignBank Navigation Panels
http://signbank.org/menus/navigate.html

Notice the Japanese one attached. I know the graphics is not the
greatest quality but at least it is a sample of what can be done, if
someday we have SignBank users in Japan...

Have a wonderful week everyone! Val ;-)