file maker 5.0

Henk Pel hpel at ONLINK.NET
Thu Sep 26 11:20:12 UTC 2002

Good morning Valerie and list.
Wow what a job that must have been. I bet you, at times you saw stars in
front of you instead of signs. Hard on your eyes to sit all day in front of
the screen.
I have a question. How do we get  l  file maker 5.0? And YES I would like to
learn how to add signs into file maker.
We had our second session with our children of L.I.F.E. and this was their
first time that they wrote their own sign name on the computer. Exciting!!!
The word  ^Ü^Ú ool m  is still ringing in my ears this morning. It was fun. Now
they are talking about writing a book.  e  Each of them will write their own
story. We will then put it together into a booklet and send it up to you.
That was decided yesterday. I hope it materializes, that would be just
great.
It is to bad that the correspondence between Germany and the New Mexico
children stopped. Ours got a bit discouraged because they did not get a
response on their last letters. So this booklet may awaken their writing
again.
Well have a wonderful day everyone,
L.I.F.E.
Tini.