Please review this sign spelling

Stuart Thiessen smt_sw at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Apr 10 13:40:48 UTC 2003

I would appreciate any feedback on the spelling of this sign.  This is an ASL sign for "next, next, next" in the sense of passing something along or now it is your turn, or something of that nature.

To describe the movements, start with both hands in the ASL L handshape with palm facing the chest and index fingers pointing to each other, one on each side of the chest and thumb contacting the chest.  Then then both hands move forward simultaneously in a steady movement with a rotation of wrist going forward and back several times.  (This gives the idea of "its your turn, your turn, your turn" or "its passed to you, then you pass to others, who pass to others, etc.").

Does this spelling capture this sign adequately or could I do it better?

Thanks,

Stuart