Parking on a Hill

Wed Feb 19 17:01:06 UTC 2003

On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 08:27 AM, Charles Butler wrote:
> If I'm looking at these hands correctly, one is looking at the back of
> one's hand from one's body with the hands angled down.  Is this down
> and forward? or down and backward? so with the "tail of the plane"
> crossing the hand?
> I think we need a picture here.

SignWriting List
February 19, 2003

Charles, Bill, Tini, Siv, Stefan and everyone -
You are right. We need real life-like illustrations or photos of the
hands at different angles. If someone can supply those pictures, then I
could create a better explanation - My problem is I don't have the
illustrations to work with...

Meanwhile, I am still trying to finish the job Hector gave me - I guess
we all (including myself) have to be patient and in time all this will
be explained better ;-)

Between Mark in Japan, Hector in Colombia, and Siv in Switzerland,
SymbolBank will definitely be a larger database in time!