happy birthday Valerie

Sat Feb 22 20:09:47 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
February 22, 2003

Dear Stefan and List members:
Thank you for this nice birthday card written in SignWriting! Your
TrueType fonts look terrific, Stefan. I especially like the final fancy
movement on the last line - Beautifully written! And thanks for
remembering. Without you, I would forget my own birthday! I am 52
today, and my health is better than last year. So you see...instead of
"aging", I am "youthening" - ha!

And a belated happy birthday to Cecilia Flood, whose birthday was
earlier this month, and to everyone else too... I have never been good
with remembering birthdays - so please forgive - Now I am dreaming
about Stefan's birthday card - I bet your cards would be popular as
cards to "download" on our web site...what do you think? We could have
a whole series of cards in different signed languages and different
designs?....Val ;-)