: Re: Tiffany Huntley's inquiry

tiffymouse tiffymouse at ATTBI.COM
Wed Feb 19 19:09:01 UTC 2003

Hi Judy,
 thanks for replying so quick. I apoligize for not being clear  this is all new to me as i have just learn about sign writing a few months ago.

I was thinking on terms of number three Effective as a tool for teaching spoke language literacy to Deaf Children. When I learn about  sign writing one of my concerns were how would Deaf children learn English if they were using sign writing will  it slow down their process or speed up their process? How will it affect them in an English world? When is the English language being taught to these children?

Tiffany