web-based version?

Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR
Tue Feb 25 17:28:53 UTC 2003

For some reason, my reply bounced back. Here is it again.

Antônio Carlos

Daniel,

 There were some developments here in Brazil at some universities
(UCPel, PUCRS and more recently UNISINOS), but none that reached
satisfactory results, I guess.

 The main problem is the same, difficulty in keeping the teams
working for enough time. But surely this is universal.

 Our more recent attemp, the SW-Edit editor, that was supposed to
come out by march, will delay once more...

 I'm going to send you technical details about the few programs
that we tried to develop in a separate message.

 All the best,

 Antônio Carlos