Gibberish emails

Fri Feb 28 15:09:11 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
February 28, 2003

On Friday, February 28, 2003, at 04:43 AM, Jerry Spillman wrote:
> We may have a problem at the list's server, or someone is trying to
> send
> a picture without a text explanation.  These files look like .jpg files
> that are missing some of the startup components.  This being the case,
> it is really difficult to make anything useful  of them.  Perhaps if
> anyone on the list would know  who is trying to send pictures and will
> ask for assistance, it is here for the asking .  We have some great
> teachers available on this List who are very much willing to help
> (Thanks, Bill, Stefan, Ingvild, and many others).

Dear Jerry and Everyone!
I suspect that it is something going on with the ListServe software -
just as you said., Jerry...THANK YOU for offering to teach and help.
Please do...you know so much! I hope everyone will jump in to help each
other, and Stefan...I believe you said you remembered some old diagrams
of mine, about the diagonal planes? If you find those, feel free to
post them...I am praying that after the conference is over on March
10th, that I can start working on adding new symbols to SymbolBank and
new lessons in our lessons database, and new signs into SignBank. One
of the new symbols and lessons will be on the hands parallel to the
diagonal planes...plus Hector's new symbol from Colombia, and Mark's in
Japan...

Have a great weekend everyone -