SMILE

dac dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Thu Jul 10 22:00:26 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
July 10, 2003

Dear SW List Members!
This web site you MUST see...

100 Smile Faces
http://www.qnet.com/%7Epontius/smile/smilelmp_1%5b1%5d.htm

Talking about MundBildSchrift, Stefan...this you will love because the
smiley face is animated, throwing kisses and  some other very funny and
wonderful facial expressions...so when you enter the site, be sure to
scroll down to get the full effect - Wonderful!

Now we could do exactly the same thing, but with SignWriting facial
expression symbols - ha!

And thanks Jerry, for giving me that gift of smiles!

Val ;-)