SW Programming Meeting, July 1 2003

Wed Jul 9 19:06:09 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
July 9, 2003

Dear SW List, and Antonio Carlos!
What a pleasure to view your SW-Edit program, Antonio Carlos...

The moment I saw it, I know it will be popular. When it is ready, it
will be used quickly around the world.  I know I personally will use
BOTH SW-Edit and SignWriter Java ...there is no question about
that...Both programs provide the world with a more modern,
cross-platform exchange of SignWriting symbols, and they are also
different from each other, and provide different features...

SignWriter Java is a typing program. SW-Edit is a "drag-and-drop"
graphics editor. Both programs use the same SignWriting symbols, which
originate from the Gleaves' Symbol Editor, and which are used in
SymbolBank and SignBank...so the SignWriting symbols look the same
between all of our computer programs.

  So here is a brief look at the future SW-Edit, which is not ready
yet...

SW-Edit 1 ...
See attached GIF (more will follow).

I opened SW-Edit in Windows XP Home Edition.
Here are the opening credits: