HELP needed - saving format for SW Java

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Tue Jul 29 11:39:05 UTC 2003

Hi,

busy working on the new SW Lessons-book in Norwegian, I have to convert a
whole lot of signs from SW DOS to SW JAVA format, to get better graphics.

So I have copied them in .sgn - format from the old Windows-98 computer,
and copied them to my brand new XP where I can run SW JAVA.

The program is up and running fine, and I can open the files, but what is
the format for saving them, and how can I use that format in the old
computer if it is just .bin-format?

I will use GIF and JPG in the book.

Any help appreciated,

Ingvild