HELP needed - saving format for SW Java

Tue Jul 29 14:19:16 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
July 29, 2003

On Tuesday, July 29, 2003, at 04:39 AM, Ingvild Roald wrote:
> The program is up and running fine, and I can open the files, but what
> is
> the format for saving them, and how can I use that format in the old
> computer if it is just .bin-format? I will use GIF and JPG in the book.
> Any help appreciated....

I can see others have already given you help, but let me give you my
slant on it all...First, be sure that you are using the newer version
of SignBank, which I sent to you this summer, Ingvild. That newer
SignBank has more lessons in the Lessons Database. Go to the Lessons
and type in the word "transfer" in the search field. You will find a
series of lessons on how to transfer from DOS to JAVA to
SignBank...Please see attached GIF...