SignWriter MAC 5.0 Posted on Web!

Sun Jun 1 15:05:49 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
June 1, 2003

It prints for you? Wow...that is great news. It used to print one page
for me, but now it is not printing at all, so I am baffled myself and
that will be my next focus. I am thinking of calling the original Java
programmer, who worked on the project in 1997, to ask him about the
printing...He is not programming now, but maybe he can find me a
programmer to solve the issues of printing. Another programmer from SUN
actually worked on it briefly, and then said there was something hard
in the code and he didn't have time for it..so this is old code we are
working with, and it is not clear sailing...however...we are soo close
that it would be foolish to throw the code out and start again...But it
is great news to think that you are printing at all on XP - wonderful.
may I ask...can it print more than one page on XP?

Val ;-)