techincal problem

Marc Girod / Anne-Claude Prélaz girodmarc at VTX.CH
Thu Jun 12 19:30:09 UTC 2003

Dear Valerie,

Thanks for your quick answer.
I own a Macintosh Powerbook G3 , system 8.6...

I tried to download Virtual PC a few month ago... and I'm not sure I
succeeded in making it work...

Daniel Noelpp wrote to propose to help me so I'll first try to find a
solution with him... if we don't succeed... I gice you a call... (I'll do
that in July... as I'm much too busy till then!)

Take care

Anne-Claude

Valerie Sutton a *crit :