Albuquerque Children's Pages

Fri Jun 27 17:18:12 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
June 27, 2003

THANK YOU, Jerry!!! They are really wonderful postings - The teacher
Ms. Allen, is not on our SignWriting List, so I will inform her...and
Cecilia is now on a month holiday (lucky!) - and she has more projects
and stories from the children in Albuquerque, so when she comes back in
a month, I hope Cecilia will give us more...

You have really started something, Jerry and Tini!

Val ;-)