Message from Antony Daamen... Australian Sign Language -

Thu Mar 13 03:48:46 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
March 12, 2003

Dear SW List:
Antony wrote the message attached. It was meant for the List, but
accidentally was sent to me privately. Thank you Antony, for your
message - I am so impressed to see that you are typing with the
SignWriter Computer Program- This means that the teachers on the
SignWriting List have given you good help, and that you are working
hard!

It is great that you exported your SignWriting to BMP format. Once you
have done that, the BMP diagrams need to be re-formatted to GIF format
for the List. I did this for you, and I have re-attached them as one
attachment, not two attachments - I hope everyone can read
them...smile....

I hope you will forgive me for not participating in the conversation
right now - I need a little break and rest, plus I have people
responding to our publicity from last weekend - smile - By the way, I
asked Antony if he would be interested in presenting SW in Australia at
a conference ?- I know you wrote to me, Antony, about that - I know
this is all pretty new for you, but I bet the audience will understand
if you tell them that you are just starting, but that there is a web
site with a lot of free downloads and people can then search and learn
for themselves -

So here is Antony's new message to the List:

Begin forwarded message: