audio tape

Fri Mar 28 14:54:22 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
March 28, 2003

Tini Pel wrote:
 >>Have you been able to get a dub from the tape of the radio interview
Valerie? I would be very interested in reading about it. I am keeping
all the interviews as it is very helpful to raise interest in SW.
around here.

Hello Tini and Everyone!
No. I have not gotten to doing that transcription. But it will come in
time...Glad to know that the interviews are helpful to you!

While we are chatting, Tini....Do you do any DanceWriting these days?
The reason I ask, is that there is a dancer using DanceWriting in
Florida, and he is so eager to learn more...he has purchased every
DanceWriting book we have published, plus he has downloaded all the
Sheet Dance on our DanceWriting site, but now wants to have people to
talk to, about DanceWriting...We do not have a DanceWriting List, so I
was wondering if you would be interested in giving him some feedback?
;-)

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org