SignWriting Report March 11, 2003

Angus B. Grieve-Smith grvsmth at UNM.EDU
Wed Mar 12 13:26:35 UTC 2003

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Valerie Sutton wrote:

> The four SignWriting teachers from Albuquerque are now back home,
> teaching their flock. They left their own unique legacy on the San Diego
> area, with a newspaper interview in the San Diego Union Tribune, and a
> radio interview that has been heard by several of our friends.

        Here's the interview article, but I don't know where to find the
radio interview.  I'm very impressed that the reporter understood the
notion of written sign and was able to communicate it so succinctly.  You
all must have explained it well!

<http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20030309-9999_1m9sign.html>

                                        -Angus B. Grieve-Smith
                                        Linguistics Department