Sign or Symbol

Fri Mar 21 22:47:16 UTC 2003

On Friday, March 21, 2003, at 01:29 PM, Jvarecha at aol.com wrote:
> I am looking for the sign or symbol to designate "glass".  As used in
> creating a stained glass item.  Can you help me?  Thanks
> Jeni Varecha, Jvarecha at aol.com

SignWriting List
March 21, 2003

Dear SW List Members -
Glad to see that you are using the List to share the writing of signs.
Here is a question I just received - can anyone answer Jeni?  Many
thanks -  Val ;-)

PS. I have the entire Albuquerque teacher's presentation on video,
inside my computer now. The video quality is great, although there is
quite a lot of editing needed...but in time we will have a CD called
"SignWriting in Deaf Education", in which Albuquerque will be the
focus...I am also completing the shopping cart on the web. I will be
writing to all members soon, with your new passwords, so you can enter
the shopping area as a paid member - to receive the half price rates.