AW: Sign or Symbol

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sat Mar 22 07:53:08 UTC 2003

Hi Jeni,

what is needed is a description of your handshape and kind of movement in
words as accurately as possible (with words) Once I get an idea about what
you are doing while you are performing the sign I volunteer to assist you in
writing this "action" in SW

All the best

Stefan ;-))
  -----Urspr ^?^? gliche Nachricht-----
  Von: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]Im Auftrag von
Valerie Sutton
  Gesendet: Freitag, 21. M Ê° z 2003 23:47
  An: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
  Betreff: Re: Sign or Symbol

  On Friday, March 21, 2003, at 01:29 PM, Jvarecha at aol.com wrote:

    I am looking for the sign or symbol to designate "glass".  As used in
creating a stained glass item.  Can you help me?  Thanks
    Jeni Varecha, Jvarecha at aol.com

  SignWriting List
  March 21, 2003

  Dear SW List Members -
  Glad to see that you are using the List to share the writing of signs.
Here is a question I just received - can anyone answer Jeni? Many thanks -
Val ;-)

  PS. I have the entire Albuquerque teacher's presentation on video, inside
my computer now. The video quality is great, although there is quite a lot
of editing needed...but in time we will have a CD called "SignWriting in
Deaf Education", in which Albuquerque will be the focus...I am also
completing the shopping cart on the web. I will be writing to all members
soon, with your new passwords, so you can enter the shopping area as a paid
member - to receive the half price rates.