Curved Movement lessons on the web...

Fri Mar 21 23:06:38 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
March 21, 2003

Thank you, Magdalena, for this message. My answer is below...Val ;-)

----------------------------

Date:    Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:22:57 +0000
From:   annamaggi at hotmail.com
My name is Magdalena Sjodin and I am studying Graphic Information
Design in London, UK. I was searching on google on sign languages and
came in contact with your website which was really intressting. I had
no clue about the sign writing language and it really has my attention,
so I have decided to base my major projekt on Signwriting. My teacher
here at the University Of Westminister http://www.wmin.ac.uk is very
pleased and excited with my idea about my projekt.However I have study
signlanguage before so I could make sense of the alpaheth and some of
the movements. On the on-line lessons there is no information regards
to :
Curved Movement
Basic Movement Arrows
Axial Movement
Rotation & Wrist Flexing
chapter 7 and 8 and 9.
My question to you is would there be a possibility to get hold of that
information???
Magdalena Sjodin
annamaggi at hotmail.com

--------------------------------

Magdalena - Nice to know you are doing a project on SignWriting!
Regarding the lessons you mention...I believe you are referring to the
older lessons on the web? They are missing those chapters. BUT...there
are two newer postings that give you all the lessons...go to:

Lessons in SignWriting Textbook on the Web
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/lessonsw2002/index.html

or

Download the entire lessons in PDF format. Go to:
http://www.SignBank.org/downloads/SignBankHelp.zip

And I hope you will join the SignWriting List...we would love to
include you as a member. Here are the instructions to join:

SIGNWRITING LIST

You are cordially invited to join The SignWriting List ;-)

To join, send this command:

SUB SW-L (then your first name & last name)

To this address:

LISTSERV at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA

Or...write to me and I will be glad to do it for you.

We all look forward to hearing from you!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages