Question about fingerspelling -

Marc Girod / Anne-Claude Prélaz girodmarc at VTX.CH
Tue May 6 20:20:42 UTC 2003

Dear Valerie,

ASL alphabet is almost exactly the same than the swiss french sign language
alphabet. The only thing that differ is the /F/ and the /T/... except from
that... it's the same!! (maybe there's also a slight difference with the /N/
and /M/ but I'm not quite sure!!)

I'll contact you again in a few weeks (let's say...  during the summer) to
try and go on with our swiss french prooject!

Till then... take good care!

Anne-Claude

Valerie Sutton a *crit :