Question about fingerspelling -

Wed May 7 01:53:05 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
May 06, 2003

Hello Anne-Claude, and SignWriting List members -
I hope to take 8 hours or so, to focus on the SignWriter DOS downloads
page on the web. Some of the posted files were zipped with compression
software that is quite old, and it is possible that I should re-package
them with more up-to-date compression software. When I do that job, I
will also try to prepare the Swiss-French version and post it as
shareware, Anne-Claude...You are correct that the fingerspelling is
close to the US and also other fingerspelling around the world, so that
is not the hard part...it is really just finding the time in my
schedule to do it...I have to create the Swiss-French version inside a
special editor made for SignWriter DOS and it has been several years
since I have used it - so I have to re-teach myself how to create new
countries in DOS again - But I look forward to it and will tell you
when it is posted... Thanks for your patience!  Val ;-)