[SignWriting] Need your advice...which compression should I use?

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Sun May 11 17:19:47 UTC 2003

Agreed, .zip is preferable.  .exe will start a program running, and is not
good for things other than programs that are to run (at leat, that is how
I understand it),

Ingvild