Need your advice...which compression should I use?

Sun May 11 20:29:56 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
May 11, 2003

Trevor, Brendan, Dan, Bill, Angus, Ingvild, everyone!
Thanks for your tech support.... Fast and detailed...So ZIP will be our
format on our sites from now on...

In the past, I would post the same files in several compressioin
formats on the web, but if I eliminate the duplicate files in other
compression formats, only leaving the ZIP files, then that will free up
a lot of space on our web sites, which have become rather over-jammed
lately...so this is a welcome policy decision. Thank you!

Val ;-)