New version: SignBank 2002 v2.1

Wed May 21 20:21:10 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
May 21, 2003

Dear SignWriting List members -

I have now posted SignBank 2002 v2.1 as a free download, both the full
version for FileMaker, and the Runtime version, on this web page:

http://www.SignBank.org/downloads

Unfortunately the Runtime is compressed in .SIT format at the moment,
since the .ZIP format kept damaging the Runtime when it was opened...I
have worked on re-zipping for several hours now, and I will try again
with another ZIP program later tonight...so sooner or later I will get
a ZIP version up of the Runtime...I had not planned on using .SIT any
longer...but at least it is not damaging anything...

No matter what, the new version is posted, and that is a good beginning!