Download wonderful new documents from Germany!!

Tue Nov 25 22:16:01 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
November 25, 2003

For some reason, the url did not stay on one line in my email, and it
is a very long address....Here it is again...The entire url below needs
to be pasted into your browser to get to the page...

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/
mundbild_in_der_gebaerdenschrift.htm

I really like the months of the year, Stefan!

Congratulations on the great site once again...it gave me a real thrill
to see your beautiful artwork, and the time and attention you take on
every document...;-)