AW: Download wonderful new documents from Germany!!

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Tue Nov 25 22:33:21 UTC 2003

Ha Valerie,

thanks for your kind appreciation -

It is always interesting - my wonderful students are very interested in all
kinds of artwork -
Their feedback is always a good motivation to think about different paths to
make them smile ...

This is a link that should work ;-))

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/mundbild_in_der_gebaerdenschrift.ht

attached Stefan starts to learn writing by hand ;-))

L.I.F.E.  - hi Tini