Finnish Towns

Wed Oct 8 15:05:32 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 8, 2003

On Tuesday, October 7, 2003, at 11:39 PM, Nitsu Pikkupyora wrote:
> And in the future, is it better to send things in doc, rtf, or jpg-
> format, since I think these are the options for me...

Hello Everyone, and Nitsu -
Thanks for the file. I just created a jpg from it, since then it can be
read in people's email messages...no matter what, we have received it,
Nitsu! Many thanks...Answering the question is the hard part...I
discussed this at length with Ingvild, from Norway, and apparently they
have similar signs in Norway, so she showed me their signs, which also
have these half-angles...anyway...here is the JPG...let's talk about
the symbols now, and not the format (smile ;-)...next message...Val :-)