SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT: Symmetry of the Circle Hand

Thu Oct 16 13:07:18 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 16, 2003

> Daniel Noelpp wrote:
>> No I am talking about the O hand form....

So Daniel...yes ...we could change those special cases to have a marker
that shows palm facing better...take a look at the attached GIF...the
two symbols circled in red are my two quick examples of two possible
ways we could write the white circle....either add knuckles, or add
four lines for the fingers coming into a dot in the middle...either
marker would rotate fine and give us the information we need to see all
palm facings...I am not saying we should do this...I am only pointing
out that there are solutions...