AW: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT: Symmetry of the Circle Hand

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Thu Oct 16 14:02:05 UTC 2003

Hi Valerie and listers,

I would like to keep the Symbol - Set as small as possible - why not simply
add the arm line in those cases if you feel in need of more information
about the palm facing or back of hand facing o- hand. ?

Just a thought ;-)

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]Im Auftrag von
Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2003 15:07
An: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Betreff: Re: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT: Symmetry of the Circle Hand

SignWriting List
October 16, 2003

> Daniel Noelpp wrote:
>> No I am talking about the O hand form....

So Daniel...yes ...we could change those special cases to have a marker
that shows palm facing better...take a look at the attached GIF...the
two symbols circled in red are my two quick examples of two possible
ways we could write the white circle....either add knuckles, or add
four lines for the fingers coming into a dot in the middle...either
marker would rotate fine and give us the information we need to see all
palm facings...I am not saying we should do this...I am only pointing
out that there are solutions...