update of SW computer info requested

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Sat Oct 25 23:43:19 UTC 2003

Daniel,

what amount of money are we talking about?

Do you need to be on this full time for all of 2004, or part time, or part
of the year?

I would suppose that once anything is released, it needs to be on a
try-out for a while, and then fixed accordnig to experinces - am I right?

Any applicatons need facts and time for processing, so we all understand
(I presume) that you will have to go on with your job applications, and
may have to let SignWriting go, at least in the way you are doing now.

We very much appreciate your efforts and willingness so far, and I hope
that it will be possible to get money to hire you.

Ingvild