AW: My First Sentence :)

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sat Sep 6 13:54:33 UTC 2003

Hi Sandy,

congrats !!!

Looks as if you got the SW - virus - (smile - good to know;-)) )

Can you read this ...

Stefan;-))

-----Urspr ÿÿ gliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]Im Auftrag von
Sandy Fleming
Gesendet: Samstag, 6. September 2003 12:16
An: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Betreff: My First Sentence :)

Hi, list members!

Well, here it is, my first sentence in WS-DOS in BSL!

It only involved making up two signs, though "name" took a while!

I must admit I cheated with the fingerspelling - I just pasted the sentence
into Paint Shop Pro and added the fingerspelling (oh, and the English) using
the Sutton GB font!

Now to start building up a dictionary... aagh!

Sandy