Lessons in SignWriting Textbook

Thu Sep 11 00:56:22 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 10, 2003

On Wednesday, September 10, 2003, at 12:15 PM, Sandy Fleming wrote:
> I also ordered the "Lessons in SignWriting" book from Amazon last week
> but
> it'll take weeks to reach this backwater......

------------------------

Dear SW List and Sandy!
Thank you for your order, Sandy, for the SignWriter package. I did
receive it...;-)

Regarding the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook, however, that is not in
print at this time. Amazon.com will have no choice but to order it from
our non-profit organization, since we are the only publishers. I have
not received any order from Amazon.com yet, but if I do, I will tell
them that the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook has been replaced with
the Lessons in SignWriting CD-Rom.

You can order directly from us on the web...avoiding Amazon.com, which
might go faster for you. You will find that the Lessons in SignWriting
CD-Rom is number 2 on this page:

SignWriting Catalog
http://www.SignWriting.org/catalog

Meanwhile....grin....Why buy it at all?

You can download the Lessons in SignWriting textbook in PDF format for
free on the web right now, so it is not necessary for you to buy
anything....Plus the complete book is on the web as well...

Complete Textbook on the Web
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/lessonsw2002

Download PDF File
http://www.signbank.org/downloads/SignBankHelp.zip

You will find a bunch of manuals in this download, and one of them is
the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook...