hello from chichawatni city

Tue Sep 30 18:47:41 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 30, 2003

Muhammad Hassan Awan from Pakistan wrote:
> I am a deaf preson. I request you to kindly send me a membership from
> of your association, and other details about the membership.
> I am also intersted in collecting information about other deaf clubs
> in your country .I am also haveing keen interest in pen-friendship on
> my behalf if you need any infomation from pakistan.

Dear SW List and Muhammad!
Thank you for this message, and welcome to the SignWriting List,
Muhammad!

Pen pal letters written in SignWriting would be great...We would love
to see some Pakistani signs written in SignWriting...Have you
downloaded the software to try to type signs? If not, go to these web
pages:

Free SignWriting software to download...

DOWNLOAD Directory
http://www.SignWriting.org/downloads

-------------------------------------

1. SIGNBANK 2002
http://www.signbank.org/downloads

Sort, Search, Print and Create Dictionaries in SignWriting
For Macintosh & Windows

-------------------------------------

2. SIGNWRITER DOS
http://www.signwriting.org/forums/software/sw44/download

Sign Language Processor for Typing SignWriting
17 Sign Languages and 10 Spoken Languages
For DOS, Windows 95, 98 or ME

-------------------------------------

3. SIGNWRITER JAVA
http://www.signwriting.org/forums/software/sw50

This is a partially-working program that runs if you have Java 1.4.1
installed on your computer, for Windows or Macintosh. SignWriter Java
has many known bugs. It is not a completed program. But it is valuable
anyway, for SignWriter DOS users, who want to publish using
SignWriting, since it converts SignWriter DOS files and dictionaries
into better-looking graphics...

-------------------------------------

4. SUTTON FINGERSPELLING FONTS
http://www.signwriting.org/catalog/sw214.html

Fingerspelling TrueType Fonts for 18 Countries
For Macintosh & Windows

Enjoy!! ;-))

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting Site