virtual pc

Jerry Spillman jzs at XMISSION.COM
Sat Sep 6 14:20:48 UTC 2003

Dear Valerie and List,

Thank You, Valerie for your hard work...  and the knowledge of so many
things that help us.  I saw in one line that XP Home is supposed to be
able to run it.  Since it is now owned by Microsoft, I will try it
again, and perhaps get better support service.  I tried all the
solutions before and it didn't load correctly.  It would start, but not
run, like a  broken engine.  So, perhaps that has been fixed.  I will
let you know.  As I said in the e-mail, I would dearly love to run SW in
this machine as opposed to keeping my old DOS computer running just for
SW (I really need the desktop room). It is much easier to give up on
Virtual PC and some desktop than it is to abandon SW, no matter what.

Jerry.