Southern Deaf Showcase

Mon Sep 8 13:34:31 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 8, 2003

Bill Reese wrote:
> There is a change of awareness of Signwriting, here.  Two years ago no
> one had heard of it.  Now, everyone I asked had heard of it and a few
> knew that there was a computer program for it.  That's a positive
> improverment.

Dear Bill and Everyone!
Thanks for sharing this with us, Bill. That is really good news.

I wonder what brought about the change?...Is it just a matter of time,
or do you think there is some reason specifically, that has made people
more aware of SignWriting in Tampa, Florida? ;-)

Maybe it is your continued attendance to conferences, and the fact that
you have shared SignWriting at these conferences for several years?!...

By the way, thanks for the great Archives, Bill - Your Archive 2 on our
web site is an amazing feat...so many thousands of messages all
searchable on our web site...It has had an added and unexpected
benefit...Now our Search Engine with Google is searching all of your
archived messages, which it didn't before...

SignWriitng List Archive 2, by Bill Reese
http://signwriting.org/forums/swlist/archive2/MesIndex.html