New T-Shirt From Joe Martin and Andrea Barberi!

Mon Sep 8 18:09:29 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 8, 2003

Dear SignWriting List, and Joe and Andrea!
Last week I went to my Post Office, and there was an exciting package
from Joe Martin and Andrea Barberi....SignWriting T-Shirts
(grin).....THANK YOU, Joe and Andrea, for the great gift!

SignWriting T-Shirts will soon be available for purchase. I hope to
offer them on our SignWriting web site. You will be able to order by
email, web, fax, postal mail or phone...Plus I hope that someday other
retailers will be interested in stocking them and selling them...so if
anyone knows of other stores that would like to carry SignWriting
T-Shirts, please tell us... Here is the design....I am guessing the
mystery person modeling the shirt is Joe? (smile)...   Val ;-)