Lessons in SignWriting Textbook

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Sep 11 07:52:50 UTC 2003

Hi Val and others!

> Regarding the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook, however, that is not in
> print at this time. Amazon.com will have no choice but to order it from
> our non-profit organization, since we are the only publishers. I have

They had two second-hand copies, of which one is now winging it's way to
England  :)

So there's one left...

> You can download the Lessons in SignWriting textbook in PDF format for
> free on the web right now, so it is not necessary for you to buy
> anything....Plus the complete book is on the web as well...

Oh - I downloaded that but got the impression that it was only part of the
course. Maybe something went wrong.

> Complete Textbook on the Web
> http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/lessonsw2002
>
> Download PDF File
> http://www.signbank.org/downloads/SignBankHelp.zip
>
> You will find a bunch of manuals in this download, and one of them is
> the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook...

Now I'm getting somewhere!  :)

Thanks for all the help!

Sandy