Lessons in SignWriting Textbook

Fri Sep 12 17:56:30 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 12, 2003

Dear SW List and Sandy!
That is too bad, Sandy. Sorry to hear that Amazon.com had old copies of
our textbook. I had no idea about that....That book is now somewhat
out-of-date, so if I were you, I would refer to the PDF file you
downloaded. The textbook is not bad...simply missing some of the new
stuff...so it can be good if you want to show others the writing
system...but when really learning, I would refer to the PDF file...

I wish that Amazon.com would carry our Lessons In SignWriting CD-Rom
instead...That is up-to-date...

So if you want to purchase something in the future it might be best to
ask me first...I surely want to change this circumstance in the future,
so that people can order from a variety of places, because I am
overtired and cannot keep up with everything...but it takes time to
inform the publishing industry...;-)

Val ;-)