SignBank CDs shipped, plus Norwegian Sign Language and DOS...

Mon Sep 22 16:22:08 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 22, 2003

Dear SW List Members:
I have now shipped the September CDs to 15 SignWriting members. It is
SignBank for Everyday Use. There will be 35 people receiving the CDs
sooner or later!

I am so happy to have Ingvild Roald, from Norway, here visiting me this
week. We will be working on editing Ingvild's new textbook on
SignWriting in Norwegian and Norwegian Sign Language, plus we will be
reviewing many questions about SignWriting etc...So lots to talk about!!

And Ingvild has her own Windows XP laptop computer with her, so we will
test the new DOSBOX program to see if we can run SignWriter DOS from
XP...

Stefan...Did you get it to work for you?

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting Site
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages