AW: SignBank CDs shipped, plus Norwegian Sign Language and DOS...

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Mon Sep 22 17:12:34 UTC 2003

Dear Valerie, Ingvild - listmembers,

I would love to be with you learn more about some special spellingquestions
.... as always  - ha!

So much to be done - as always ...

...thanks to Jerry Spillman I am on my way to get SW44 run under XP -

two problems: well there is only one file in the filewindow - so you have to
open Windows Explorer in the background to look up the exact name of a file
you want to open again -

I am not able to type the backslash     [ \ ]  within the DOSBox programm

Still problems with my HP Printer - but that is the same with WIN98
therefor I print  ps files and change them to pdf and - can finally make
beautiful printouts -

As soon as I feel familiar with all these settings I will post it to the
list ;-)

Stefan ;-))