PUDL Dictionary has 4 signed languages...

Thu Apr 1 15:59:29 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
April 1, 2004

Charles Butler wrote:
> Please use the following for Libras. Use LINGUA DE SINNAIS +
> BRAZIL.....Now my Paint program is not working on the CD that stores
> my SW so I'm really stuck. Charles

Charles - Please look at the attached diagram. That is a screen capture
of our SignBank dictionary on the web for Brazil. I wrote the signs and
also the Brazilian Portuguese, so if you could correct what I wrote, I
will be happy to make the changes...I hope to re-type all your signs in
SignWriter Java someday, and then create GIFs from SignWriter Java, to
get the better looking graphics...That is why I haven't worked on your
dictionary...because everything has to be re-typed to get better
graphics quality...and I have too many projects...So it will take time
for me to do that, unless you can do it...that would be much better.

If any other Brazilians would like to correct my Brazilian
user-interface, go right ahead!