PUDL Dictionary has 4 signed languages...

Thu Apr 1 16:02:30 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
April 1, 2004

On Mar 31, 2004, at 11:41 PM, Charles Butler wrote:
> Now my Paint program is not working on the CD that stores my SW so I'm
> really stuck.

Are you trying to run a program from the CD itself? That is a bad idea.
Most programs cannot function or save anything if you keep the program
on the CD. You need to install the graphics program, and also
SignWriter, onto your hard drive and then put the CD in a safe place,
in case you have to re-install something...But never work from a
CD...Just use the CD to copy the programs over to your hard drive, and
run them from your hard drive...Val ;-)