Glossing

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Fri Apr 2 17:46:42 UTC 2004

Stefan Slevinski wrote:
This will be my last email on glossing.  I am creating a forum on PUDL's website to discuss the issue so that those who are interested can participate.  www.pudl.info/forum

I am interested Stefan,

I am doing a lot of glossing for my sign language hearing students, in order , so they can write their own stories and also to learn more  ASL
My translated poems,stories and songs are on the  web by Jerry Spilman http://cyberjer.com/singsong  or poet or children to children.
I have asked several times for opinions about the glossing  and  if my alternate signs used for the translation is correct, but so far I have not heard from anyone. I want to learn and perhaps this is my chance.
I have opened the address above but I don't know what to do with it.
I am not very literate in computer but I am slowly getting there, so I need some help if you have time.
With appreciation,
L.I.F.E. ( Learning Is Fun Eh)
Tini.