Glossing

ReBecca abcasl at COX.NET
Fri Apr 2 22:28:18 UTC 2004

I own a glossing list serve if you wanna come over....it's basically a gloss
bank where people store their glosses, get help, or ask for
ideas/opinions...
  -----Original Message-----
  From: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]On Behalf Of Tini
Pel
  Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 12:47 PM
  To: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
  Subject: Glossing

  Stefan Slevinski wrote:
  This will be my last email on glossing.  I am creating a forum on PUDL's
website to discuss the issue so that those who are interested can
participate.  www.pudl.info/forum

  I am interested Stefan,

  I am doing a lot of glossing for my sign language hearing students, in
order , so they can write their own stories and also to learn more  ASL
  My translated poems,stories and songs are on the  web by Jerry Spilman
http://cyberjer.com/singsong  or poet or children to children.
  I have asked several times for opinions about the glossing  and  if my
alternate signs used for the translation is correct, but so far I have not
heard from anyone. I want to learn and perhaps this is my chance.
  I have opened the address above but I don't know what to do with it.
  I am not very literate in computer but I am slowly getting there, so I
need some help if you have time.
  With appreciation,
  L.I.F.E. ( Learning Is Fun Eh)
  Tini.