[sw-l] Stefans Email in SignWriting

Sat Aug 7 16:42:13 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 7, 2004

Dear SW List and Stefan!
Thank you for your recent email, Stefan, in SignWriting posted to the
List. In the email feature in SignPuddle, there is a place to type your
email address..in the FROM field...Anyway, when you sent the email,
that FROM was left blank, with no address, and the message bounced to
me as the List manager...So now I understand what happens if the FROM
field is left blank by mistake...I know you didn't mean to do that, but
it is easy to do, and I am happy it happened ....so now I know what
happens when that happens - ha!

Anyway - here is your message, which Paul Cowley grabbed for
me...smile...

Many thanks for this message, Stefan!!