[sw-l] Sign Puddle

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Aug 12 15:52:54 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 12, 2004

Charles - I haven't finished the IMWA yet. I am working on hand group
10 right now, and then after I finish that...those are all the
hands...but I need to clean the numbers for the faces and add some
movement symbols requested by several people...

So Stephen can't load the IMWA, because I haven't given it to him yet -
ha!

I have around 24,000 gifs right now...Anyway...I know you know how it
feels to be behind on projects...we all have had that experience
before!

I could give Stephen what I have done on Monday, and then add the other
movement symbols later...but if there is no rush, I would like to
finish the whole thing all at once, so we can do it cleanly -

Val ;-)